The Waco Tribune is looking for a FT District Manger
This position is responsible for exercising discretion and independent judgment in soliciting independent newspaper carriers; achieving, sales, service, collection standards and improving market penetration through retention of current customers, solicitation of new customers. This position works closely with all departments in the Circulation Department to ensure accomplishment of sales, service and collections in assigned districts
• Recruit and manage independent contractors dedicated to providing service and circulation growth results of company products.
• Ensure that all aspects of delivery run smoothly, including helping to deliver routes or assist on the
dock as needed.
• Maintain documentation for tracking, reporting, and independent contractor reimbursements.
• Manage and develop accurate subscriber information and
• Other duties as assigned.
• Valid Driver's License, reliable transportation and satisfactory driving record are required.
The position is salary and works early morning hours.