We are currently accepting applications for a Member Representative in our Accounting department. This position is responsible for the back-office processing of the ATM/Debit card program, processing member check orders and reorders, providing information by phone and in person to members and employees, Debit/ATM card applications as well as PIN requests and reissues, file maintenance requests such as name and address changes, replacement cards, and requests to close accounts, and various ATM reporting functions using multiple computer programs.
Successful candidate will possess the following skills:
• Excellent communication skills in person and by phone
• Minimum 2 years of Customer & Member service skills, preferably in a financial environment
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Positive teamwork ethic
• Quick solution skills for problem solving
• Demonstrated computer skills
• High School Diploma or equivalent required
GENCO FCU offers a competitive benefits package and salary based on experience.
SATISFACTORY CREDIT REQUIRED
M/F - EOE – Drug Free Employer