CUSTOMER SERVICE/ORDER PROCESSING
CZ Companies Riesel, TX Full-time Administration / Clerical
Posted on November 22, 2022
CZ Companies is a privately held company that provides exclusive back-office administrative and operational support for a 30+ year old sports publishing company based out of New York City with numerous sales offices throughout the United States. We are located 20 minutes east of Waco on Highway 6 in Riesel, Texas and have been headquartered in the Riesel area since 2004.
We offer a professional and casual working environment, competitive compensation and a benefits package which includes: employer contributed employee and dependent medical insurance premiums, dental, vision, paid time off, paid holidays, medical and dependent flexible spending accounts (FSA), health savings account (HSA) with employer contribution, 401(k) and employer paid life and long term disability insurance.
Position involves providing beginning to end support services to business clients and third party vendors which includes but is not limited to, order processing, purchasing, vendor negotiations, inventory management, order delivery, general client support, direct purchasing from brokers and third party vendors. In addition, position provides limited “on call” after hours support on a rotational basis to clients and vendors.
WE WILL TRAIN YOU!!!
The position pays $16.00 to $19.00 per hour based on experience. On call hours are paid at DOUBLE TIME!
Hours of operation are between 7am – 6 pm CST Monday thru Friday
Qualified candidates will and/or must be:
• Must be PC literate and proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and internet search engines.
• Minimum typing speed 55+ wpm.
• Skilled in verbal and written communication.
• Ability to deal with problems professionally and without confrontation.
• Analytical, detail oriented, with an emphasis on data integrity and accuracy.
• Team-oriented and works well under stress while prioritizing and accurately producing a high volume of work.
• Ability to interact effectively with all levels of management and customers.
• Must be customer focused and a solid team player.
• Self-managed with the ability to effectively manage multiple priorities, take verbal direction and perform with minimal guidance or supervision. Ability to take ownership.
• Willing to take on special projects during slower periods.
• Mature work ethic, capable of handling and being responsible for confidential information.
• Must have the ability to work on call 24 X 7 on a rotational basis. Position requires scheduling flexibility, which may include some weekends and the ability to work defined schedules based on business needs. On call hours are paid at double time.
For immediate consideration, send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.