DBA as Champion Credit in Waco & Fenix Finance in San Antonio & McAllen. THIS JOB IS LOCATED IN SAN ANTONIO, TX.
Great store management is essential to any successful organization. As a Branch Manager, you’ll maintain a hard-working, productive and effective workforce that maximizes financial goals, reduces costs, and elevates customer relations and satisfaction. Essential Duties & Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure that all team members are at work on time, have proper time off for lunch and other necessary times and that working hours are observed carefully and recorded accurately.
- Provide on-site day-to-day management and supervision of branch employees.
- Manage time off from work to ensure that customer needs are met.
- Assigns duties to employees and frequently examine their work for accuracy, neatness, timeliness.
- Provide employee feedback and provide input on employee’s evaluations.
- Discipline employees that fail to comply with Company policies and procedures or fail to satisfactorily perform the duties of the job.
- Maintains efficiency by training new employees and developing their skills and understanding of company policies and all phases of branch operations, procedures and laws governing the consumer finance business.
- Exercise judgment and discretion in making decisions affecting employees and the performance of the branch office and keep the Owner up to date on the overall performance of the branch.
- Assist with the hiring of new team members as well as possible promotions or discharges, and offers recommendation regarding salary increases for team members.
- Provide leadership necessary to motivate employees and create and maintain a high degree of branch production by achieving company standards.
- Manage proper follow up and handling of past due accounts.
- Oversee the budget and operating expenses of the branch to ensure profitability.
- Maintain consistent growth in accounts and receivables through obtaining new borrowers and retaining existing borrowers.
- Prepare reports as required by management verifying that they are on time and accurate.
- Recommend legal action on seriously delinquent accounts.
- Refund any overpayment or excess charges made in error immediately upon discovery (cancellation refunds must be promptly and systematically made to the customer)
- Maintain good customer relations, which includes:
- Customer Satisfaction will make a branch successful, which requires effective teamwork and communication to meet customer needs.
- Present a good company image to the community by ensuring all branch team members are dressed professionally and that the office is kept neat and clean, providing a professional environment for our customers.
- Lead by example and manage the employees in the branch.
- Approve and close all new loans; as well as increases in loans for established accounts, and assist employees, as necessary, with closing loans.
- Maintain internal audits to satisfactory or better.
- Handle all serious customer issues that require management assistance.
- Continually develop knowledge of the company’s policies and procedures through constant study and review of the company’s Operations Manual, Employee Handbook, Training Manual, etc.
- Loan industry management experience preferred, or 2 or more years of prior management experience from other customer service related industries.
- Must be able to demonstrate a high degree of self-confidence, job knowledge, communications skills and organizational skills.
- Should have some knowledge of Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software.
- Must be able to understand, handle and produce loan documents.
- Previous cash handling experience is required.
- Valid US driver’s license.
Our employees enjoy the following benefits:
- Paid time off for vacation and sick time.
- Paid Holidays.
- Mileage Reimbursement.
- Competitive compensation based on experience.
- Comprehensive Paid Training to help you be successful.
- Monthly bonus opportunities.